NOTICE OF EMBASSY OF JAPAN
JAPANESE GOVERNMENT (MEXT) SCHOLARSHIP
The Government of Japan is offering a scholarship program for Teachers Training Students to Samoan citizens to study at Japanese universities/institutions for professional improvement. Application for scholarship is now available from the Embassy.
Scholarship for Teacher Training Students
(18 months training from October 2017)
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2 1982
- Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training institutions and have worked as teachers at primary or secondary school or at teacher training school in Samoa for at least five years in total, as of April, 2017.
- The scholarship covers return airfares to Samoa/Japan, tuition fee and other fees, plus generous allowance
- Application can be obtained at the Embassy and must be submitted by Friday, 10 February 2017 at 5pm
- All scholarship recipients are required to enter into a bond with the Government of Samoa and return to Samoa upon completion of their scholarship award
Scheduled Written exam: Saturday, 18 February 2016 (venue to be confirmed)
Embassy of Japan
Level2, B-Building, S.N.P.F. Plaza, Beach Rd., Savalalo, Apia
P O Box 1375, Apia, Samoa
Tel: +685-21187, Fax: +685-21196