|CITIZENSHIP CRITERIA||AM I ELIGIBLE?|
|*SAMOA CITIZEN (living, studying and/or working in Samoa) WITH ACCESS TO:||AUSTRALIA GOVERNMENT AWARD||NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT AWARD||THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA AWARD||SAMOA GOVERNMENT AWARD|
|AUSTRALIA CITIZENSHIP/PERMANENT RESIDENCY||NO||NO||YES||YES|
|NZ PERMANENT RESIDENCY||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|US CITIZENSHIP/NATIONAL/ PERMANENT RESIDENCY||NO||NO||YES||YES|
|Any other Developed Country||NO||NO||YES||YES|
Applicants must also meet the following conditions:
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in Samoa (part time or full-time, paid or voluntary) at the time of application. This requirement does not apply to:
- applicants who are applying for a pre-service scholarship (i.e. school leavers);
- applicants who are applying for a Chinese Scholarship Award.
- Not have been terminated from a previous Government Scholarship Award. If so, must serve a stand down period of 4 years before they are eligible to submit an application.
- Must fulfill Scholarship Bond requirements if applicant was a beneficiary of an overseas based Government Award.